Soundcore Motion B Portable Bluetooth Speaker by Anker, with 12W Louder Stereo Sound, IP67 Waterproof, and 12+ Hr Longer-Lasting Playtime, Soundcore Speaker Upgraded Edition for Home and Outdoors
- List Price:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- $14.00 (28%)
- Brand: Anker
- EAN: 0848061056204
- Manufacturer: Fantasia Trading LLC
- Upgraded Edition: Our original Soundcore Bluetooth speaker with bigger sound and stronger protection.
- Turn it Up: Dual full-range drivers and an oversized bass radiator drop a huge 12W of stereo sound.
- Pool Party Proof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.
- 12+ Hour Playtime: Listen more and charge less thanks to a high-performance Li-ion battery.
- What You Get: Soundcore Motion B, Micro USB Cable, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Bigger Beats Not only does Motion B deliver 12W of intense audio power, it is designed to significantly reduce distortion. Even when you push your music to the volume limit there is zero compromise on clarity or performance. Deeper Bass BassUp technology uses a customized digital signal processor to analyzes, then enhance your music's bass frequencies in real time. This audio signal is then turned into intensified sound via state-of-the-art neodymium drivers. IPX7 Waterproof Motion B's internal components are fully protected by an IPX7 waterproof casing. It withstands full immersion in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes—ready for whatever the beach and pool can throw at it. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough If you want to keep dancing, Motion B can keep playing; get over 12 hours of continuous tunes, or around 240 songs from a single charge. Turn up the volume and prepare yourself for a full day or night of musical power. Power2 A single Motion B delivers unprecedented power for its size, but it is also possible to double it. Pair two speakers* via a single Bluetooth-enabled device for a huge hit of stereo sound; 24W of portable audio intensity. *Note: For optimal performance in Wireless Stereo Mode, position speakers within 16 ft. (5 m) of each other indoors, or 48 ft. (15 m) in open spaces.