Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Blue, Small (US Version)
- List Price:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- $26.31 (18%)
- Brand: Fitbit
- EAN: 0810351029328
- Manufacturer: FITEZ
- Pure pulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (fat burn, cardio and peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized cardio fitness Score; use connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats.
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes; find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions.
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 140 - 170 millimeters
Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2—the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. Pure Pulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on Smart Track to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it’s the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day. Syncing & Notifications- Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Charge 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ mobile devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+. Look up your device to check compatibility. Syncing range: Up to 30 feet. Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices. If you’re not getting a heart rate signal, first make sure you’re wearing your tracker correctly, either moving it higher or lower on your wrist or tightening or loosening the band.