Digital Voice Recorder, EVISTR Simple USB Voice Recorder 8GB Flash Drive Sensitive Microphone Dictaphone Audio Recording Device for Lectures (Black)
- Brand: EVISTR
- EAN: 0680491394996
- Manufacturer: EVISTR
- EASY USE: connect to USB socket for charging, just switch REC and ready to recording, stop auto save your file, perfect gift for teacher, students, professor, business man, writer, blogger who need to remember a clear memory or transcribe a word etc.
- 8GB Flash Drive: turn it off, this small voice recorder could be used as handy U Disk, help you transfer your files in your classroom, study, office, use it like a normal external flash drive; large storage, could keep up to 150hours recording files, so enough room could replace your ordinary U Disk
- Record Clear: built with high sensitivity microphone, this recorder get clear voice at 128kpbs wav format audio
- Plug & Play: simply plug into your computer to playback the recordings. for windows 10 and MAC user, may need to download the free VLC Media Player to playback your recordings
- Record More: never worry missing important files or lectures, just 30 min fast charging, it could works around 2 hours, you could go hurry recording a class, meeting, lecture, speech, conversation etc.
Why you need this EVISTR Voice Recorder?
- Large storage: 8GB flash memory, hold 150 hours audio file, so enough capacity, you could replace your normal flash drive now
- Record clear voice in a simple way, just one ON-OFF button, never be headache to learn how to use a voice recorder again
- Portable size, like normal flash drive, Copy & Transfer file in your daily office business task easily
- Long working time: never miss an important idea or memory, full charged, could work around 12 hours, enough power for daily task, your normal presentation, lecture, class, speech, conversation recording
- Time stamp: one click to setting recorder system time, your recording file with time and date information
- Plug & Play: Plug and playback your audio file
- Support Windows2000/XP/Vista 7/8/10/Mac.
Storage: 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Battery: Rechargeable 120 mAH Li-battery
File Format: 128kbps WAV
Battery Time: ≤15hous
Size：2.6 x 0.4 x 0.82inch
Weight：About 16g (0.56oz)
Notes 1. Cannot record and charge at the same, full charging, lights turn blue
2. Please kindly full charge it before you use it, just switch it off, and connect to your computer, it will charges
3. Switch REC, red blink, and then no lights, it is recording
4. when storage is fulled, the light will always blink, you could copy out your recordings to your computer, and then delete it or format your voice recorder
5. failed connect to computer? This is usually happened by 2 reason, the recorder is ON, just switch it OFF; or there is something wrong with computer connection, like many times flash drive will meet this issue, you could change a new USB socket, or try again later
6. Contact us, we help you solve the issues