Bluetooth Headphones, HOPDAY U8 V4.1 Wireless In-ear Sports Earbuds with Built-in Mic Stereo Sound Noise Cancelling IP68 Waterproof and Sweatproof Headsets with Secure Ear Hook for Running Exercising
- List Price:
- Our Price:
- Too low to display
- Brand: HOPDAY
- EAN: 0611165632670
- Manufacturer: HOPDAY
- Advanced technology: Bluetooth V4.1+ EDR APT-X audio decode technology, easier and faster pairing with smartphone, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices.
- Top quality audio: Built-in HD Microphone with CVC6.0 noise cancellation, enable more clear microphone sound. Let you get high quality and clear voice even in noisy environment like inside a gym and running/cycling on the road.
- Connect multiple devices: Pair with 2 Bluetooth devices at a time, never miss important calls or messages while driving or hitting the gym and sweating.
- Long battery life: Built-in polymer lithium battery, allows the headphones only take 2 hours to full charge, but play up to 6-9 hours of talk time or 250 hours of standby time.
- Sweat Proof: Water-resistant, durable design, Hopday headphones are protected against sweat and moisture damaged by its water-resistant material. It would be a good choice for running, exercising, jogging and biking.
Advanced technology, pair with devices fast, operation distance up to 30 feet.
Love running, love music, get rid of the wires when exercising. The ear hook design allows you to focus on your workout with no worry of fall-off.
With built-in battery, 2 hours full charge time and 220 hours standby time.
Bluetooth Specification: 4.1 EDR
Noise Reduction: CVC 6.0
Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 100mAh
Charging Port: Micro USB
Charging Voltage: DC 5V
What's in the box:
Hopday U8 Bluetooth Headphone
2 sets x Ear Tips
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User ManualCalculating Conversation Time: 6-8hours
1. Before you start using the headset, please use the USB charge cable to charge it first.
2. Pairing, long press the MFB button of the headset, you will see the blue-red light blinking, it will automatically enter pairing mode. Use your device scan and select "Hopday U8" from the list of the devices shown.
3. Make sure you turned on the bluetooth on your phone, search headset model on it.
4. Select the Bluetooth model and click connect.