BESTOPE 6pcs Blackhead Remover Extractor Tweezers Tool,Comedone Pimple Extractor Acne Zit Popper Blackhead Removal Tools Kit Treatment for Blemish Risk Free Nose Face Skin
- List Price:
- Brand: TAYTHI
- EAN: 6970643366815
- Manufacturer: Shenzhen Jimei Lang Technology Co., Ltd.
- 6-IN-1 USEFUL SKIN CARE TOOLS: 6 Different sized needles, loops and tweezers effectively help handle all types of blemishes and bumps, blackhead, acne, comedone, pimples and zit.
- BLACKHEAD TWEEZERS: The aligned straight and curved tweezers work better on place that hard to reach than loops. Both tweezers are razor sharp, be gently and careful!
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL: All these blackhead tools are durable with surgical grade stainless steel helps to minimize the risk of bacterial infection.
- Ergonomic Design: Ergonomically Shaped tools and Anti-slip handle to help you better control the pressure and get a secure grip during use.
- PACKAGE AND PRECAUTION: Individual metal case is safe and convenient for storage and transport. Be gently during use and don`t use any blackhead remover tool before the acne matured, user manual included.
How to Use the Blackhead Remover Tool?
Step 1: Wash your face first and make sure both the skin and the remover tools are clean. However, avoid doing this right after washing the face because the blackhead would be too soft and thus making it difficult to plug it out without breaking it.
Step 2: Locate the spot where blackhead “surfaces”. Gently press down on one side of the blackhead - move the tool across the top, and plug it with the tip of aextractor.
Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, and apply toner and moisturizer.
Step 4: Wash the tool in hot soapy water and allow to air dry - or wipe with alcohol.
Make sure to use clean hands. When trying to remove whiteheads and blackheads it is essential Dirty hands will only spread bacteria.
Apply gentle pressure. Squeeze the sides gently forcing the contents out and wipe off with a cotton ball. Make sure that squeeze out all the contents of the blemish as anything left in the skin can get infected and lead to more blemishes.
Clean the area. Clean the area again with witch hazel or hydrogen peroxide. Followed by a dab of tea tree oil which is antiseptic to prevent infection and promote healing.
6 X Blackhead Remover Tools
1X Metal Case
1 X User Manual