Epson Home Cinema 2100 1080p 3LCD projector
- List Price:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- $201.14 (24%)
- Brand: Epson
- EAN: 0010343937185
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Bright - ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more - over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel.
- Dynamic contrast ratio - up to 35,000:1 for rich detail in dark scenes.
- Stream HD TV, movies, videos and games - supports MHL-enabled devices (2) for mirroring and charging (3).
- Innovative 3LCD technology - amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect.
Bring the big screen home with the Home Cinema 2100 projector, featuring Full HD resolution and flexible, easy installation. Get widescreen 1080p images up to 11 feet or more — over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel. Offering 2,500 lumens of color/white brightness (1), the projector delivers vibrant images. Stream movies, games and more with 2x HDMI ports and MHL (2) connectivity. Portable and powerful, the projector features up to 35,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio — and no rainbow effect. Thanks to its vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom, you can place it virtually anywhere. Plus, a built-in 10 W speaker means you can enjoy HD content out of the box.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
3. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
4. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.