- List Price:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- $59.99 (9%)
- Brand: Epson
- EAN: 0010343936737
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment - life-sized images up to 25x larger than a 60" flat panel, on virtually any blank wall or screen. Throw ratio range is 1.02 to 1.23. Projected distance size is 30 to 300 inch
- Bright - ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the Projector has 3, 100 Lumens of color/White brightness (2).
- Versatile connectivity - 2x HDMI ports (1x MHL) to Connect your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device.
- Remarkable color accuracy - up to 3x higher color brightness (3) and up to 3x wider color gamut (4) with Epson over DLP projectors.
- Innovative 3LCD technology - amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect. PC and Mac compatible. Note-internal speaker is disabled when an external device is connected. If you are using an HDMI connection to the projector, you may need to reduce the projector speaker volume to zero (0), or make sure that the correct audio output is selected on your device
Portable, bright and easy to use, the Home Cinema 1060 projector delivers larger-than-life Full HD entertainment at home. Get widescreen images up to 300" — up to 25x larger than a 60" flat panel — in 1080p. Easily connect Blu-ray Disc, gaming, streaming and MHL-enabled devices via 2x HDMI ports (1). Featuring 3,100 lumens of color/white brightness (2), the 1060 delivers vibrant images. Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (3) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (4) over competitive DLP projectors — and no rainbow effect. And, get dynamic contrast up to 15,000:1, a built-in speaker, and setup tools.
1. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
2. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.