Arccos Golf 360 Golf Performance Tracking System
- List Price:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- $9.00 (4%)
- Brand: Arccos Golf
- EAN: 0855075005074
- Manufacturer: Arccos Golf
- Arccos users know the exact distance to any point on the course, learn precisely which club to use in every situation and identify actual strengths and weaknesses of their game.
- Developed in partnership with Microsoft, Arccos Caddie shows your optimal strategy on any hole in the world. It analyzes every shot you've taken with Arccos, as well as 100 million+ shots taken by the Arccos community on more than 40,000 courses.
- Arccos 360 is hands-free and fully automatic. Unlike competing products, it requires no tagging, tapping or other annoying disruptions to a player's routine.
- The updated low-profile sensors are 50% smaller and lighter than the original Arccos Golf system. Arccos 360 sensors feature a permanent battery that is designed to last five years. The sensors come standard with a no-questions-asked, two-year warranty.
- A free mobile app available for iOS or Android phones
- Now includes free access to Arccos Caddie for iOS and Android
Arccos 360 is golf's first and only automatic on-course shot-tracking system, allowing golfers of all skill levels to harness the power of their data and AI to play smarter and shoot lower scores. Winner of the 2017 Golf Digest Editor's Choice Award for "Best Game Analyzer," it features 14 ultralight sensors - one for every club in your bag that pair with a smartphone app. And the data doesn't lie: Arccos users improved their handicap by an average of 3.55 strokes in 2017 . USER BENEFITS: Get AI-powered Caddie Advice for every shot, on every hole . Know your exact distance to any point on the course- Learn precisely which club to use in every situation- Identify your actual strengths and weaknesses . SYSTEM FEATURES- Ultralight, low-profile sensors- Battery designed to last 5 year- Power saving mode- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm . Arccos 360 is compatible with iPhone 5S and above, and select Android devices running marshmallow and above that include a Gyroscope and accelerometer. Product usage : Our product requires that the user play golf with their phone in their front pocket and golfers often leave their phone in their cart or bag, or in their back pocket which leads to missed shots. Our system also intentionally deletes a shot if two shots are detected in the same location (to avoid false-positives) but if a user is a poor golfer and hits 2 shots from the same location because they fail to advance the ball beyond 5 yards, they may report a "missed shot", but the product is functioning as expected in those situations