Roav VIVA, by Anker, Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger for In-Car Navigation, Hands-Free Calling and Music Streaming (Spotify Available Soon). iPhone Users: Update to the latest iOS (11.3)
- List Price:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- $30.00 (43%)
- Brand: Roav
- EAN: 0848061056617
- Manufacturer: Anker
- Alexa Inside: Amazon's voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, hear the latest news, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay or Android Auto. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker's exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger.
- Tap To Mute: Just hit the button to effortlessly mute and unmute the microphones, so Alexa is only listening when you want her to be.
- Note: Please check your car's outlet before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has connection issues with your car, return it for a full refund in 30 days. Please check the list of unsuitable car models below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app. May have compatibility issues playing media via Bluetooth with Doge Caravan. Try connecting your phone to your car via CarPlay or Android Auto.
Alexa on the Road
VIVA brings Amazon's advanced voice service into any vehicle. Enjoy an ever-expanding library of 25000+ skills. Get directions, play music, get a flash briefing of your day, shop online, and more. Just ask Alexa.
Just ask for directions and Alexa will open Google Maps or Waze to seamlessly guide you to your destination.
Music and Calls
Enjoy complete voice-control while you drive. Just ask Alexa to instantly play your favorite songs from Amazon music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, or Tunein. (Please note: Spotify will be available soon). VIVA syncs locally with your phone (nothing goes on the cloud) to call anyone on your contact list while Alexa calls other Alexa devices.
Car models with possible issues:
Acura : RSX Type S 2006 and ILX 2017. Audi : A5 2010. BMW : 325xi 2014. Cadillac : ATS Premium 2014 and CTS 2014. Chevrolet : Malibu LTZ 2010. Chrysler : Sebring 2008 and 300 2014. Dodge : Challenger 2012 and 2018. Ford : Focus 2004, Fusion 2010 and Mustang GT 2011. Honda : Accord, Civic 2005 and 2007; Crosstory 2011; Fit 2015; and Odyssey 2007. Hyundai : Genesis Coupe 2011 and Tiburon 2004.
Infiniti: G35 2005, G37 2013 and G37 XS 2010. Jaguar: XE 2017 and 2018. Kia and Soul 2016. Lexus: GS 350 2007; RX 350 2015; NX 200t 2017 and RX 350 2011. Mazda: CX-5 2014; CX-5 Grand Touring 2015; CX-9 2016; Mazda 6 2009 and 2015; and RX-8 2008. Mercedes: C 250 Coupe 2012; C 300 2014; CLK350 2008 and SL550 2013. Nissan: Altima 2017 and 2018. Pontiac: Grand Am 2005. Subaru: Impreza 2010. Toyota: Scion tC 2006; 4Runner 2007; Sequoia 2011; Corolla 2016. Volkswagen: CC 2013; Golf GTI 2016; Jetta 2013 and Tiguan 2011. Volvo: S80 2008.