GPS Tracker Vyncs No Monthly Fee OBD, Real Time 3G Car GPS Tracking, Trips, Free 1 Year Data Plan, Teen Unsafe Driving Alert, Engine Data, Fleet Monitoring, Fuel Report, Optional Roadside Assistance
- List Price:
- Brand: Vyncs
- EAN: 0682318996765
- Manufacturer: Agnik
- No Monthly Fee! Free Shipping! No Contract! 3G OBD-II Realtime Car GPS Tracker with dedicated Highly accurate state-of-the-art GPS and Accelerometer Chip for detecting unsafe driving. SIM card,1 year of data plan, and 1 year of service Included. Comes with web account and Android/iOS apps. BUY ONLY FROM PRODUCT PAGES THAT STATES "SOLD BY AGNIK" (THE MANUFACTURER) FOR VALID WARRANTY AND SIM CARD DATA PLAN PERIOD.
- Full service connected car product with Real Time Car GPS tracking, 3 Minutes Real-time GPS with 60/30/15 seconds GPS update upgrades available. No battery needed! Draws power from OBD-II port. Goes to sleep after car ignition is off but wakes up once in every hour (when the car-ignition is off) to update location in your account and then goes back to sleep again. GET VYNCSFLEET FOR COMMERCIAL FLEETS OR TRACKING MORE THAN 5 VEHICLES. $10 one-time network activation fee (except VyncsFleet).
- Real-time Geofence zone, street address for start/stop points on the map, vehicle OBD diagnostics, maintenance, vehicle recall, fuel economy and fuel level (if available). Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration alerts by Push Notification/Email and SMS (upon request), trip history, driving score. Optional roadside assistance in US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Tamper alert sent once device is plugged back into the OBD-II port after it is removed. Curfew Hours notifications, trip replay upgrade.
- 3G (also supports 2G) wireless connection supported in 38 countries including all 50 US States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada. SIM CARD INCLUDED ALONG WITH 1 YEAR DATA PLAN FROM THE DELIVERY DATE. SAME AMOUNT FOR RENEWAL IN THE SECOND YEAR (RENEWAL FEE INCLUDES SERVICE AND DATA PLAN FOR THE SECOND YEAR).
- Works in 38 countries: USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
Vyncs makes owning and driving a car safer, smarter, and a lot less expensive. Plug this AT&T CERTIFIED 3G wireless Vyncs Link (SIM card included) into the OBD-II port of your car (post 1996), create an account, and you are good to go. BUY ONLY FROM AGNIK (MANUFACTURER) FOR VALID WARRANTY.
- NO MONTHLY FEE. NO ACTIVATION FEE. Price includes device, 1 year of service & data. Same amount for renewal for the second year
- 1 year 24/7 Service and 3G data plan throughout US, Mexico, and Canada.
- REALTIME GPS tracking. Every 3 minutes GPS update included. Upgrades: 60 sec ($30/year), 30 sec ($80/year), 15 sec ($129/year)
- 1 year data history
- Also check out VyncsPremium (Vyncs + roadside assistance in USA/Canada), VyncsPro ( Vyncs Premium + 60 seconds GPS + live map), VyncsFleet (for more than 5 vehicles + fleet features), and VyncsMo in Amazon
- Car OBD tracker. Device size: 65 x 44 x 24 mm
- GEOFENCE Zone departure/arrival notifications
- Optional Roadside Assistance (e.g. free towing and a lot more) in USA
- Assistance for stolen vehicle recovery
- OBD-II diagnostics. Fault code, check engine light, battery health
- Fuel economy, fuel level reporting
- Check if fail/pass emission test
- Vehicle maintenance reminders
- Recall notifications
- Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration and safety scoring
- Feedback about unsafe driving. Keep teen drivers safe
- Web Account. Android/iOS apps to browse data from phones on any wireless carrier (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile )
Powered by Agnik's patented connected car technology. Winner of: 2016 Fleet Logistics Tech Outlook Top-10 Fleet Management Solution Provider, CIO Review 2015 20 Most Promising Automotive Tech. Providers, 2010 Frost and Sullivan Enabling Technology of the Year Award.